IMM

Default Cordless combi drills - my new one has arrived

"Grunff" wrote in message
IMM wrote:

Some of you may recall my various adventures in the world of combi
drills, in my long search for a quality tool. My last purchase, an 18V
green Bosch has now been returned due to a failing motor bearing, and my
new tool has arrived. It's an 18V Makita. It's lovely. And it came
with a free mini TV!

How much?

£280

Madness!!!

Comes with a nice charger and 3x 2.6Ah NiMH batteries. A lovely Rohm
chuck, and superb speed control.

Does it provide a woman every night for 3 months too? It should do at that
price.

I've wasted too
much time messing about with Erbauer, PPPoo, Axminster (White) and Bosch
(Green).

Did you try the Wickes (Kress)? No you never.