Nick Brooks

Default Cordless combi drills - my new one has arrived

Grunff wrote:
Some of you may recall my various adventures in the world of combi
drills, in my long search for a quality tool. My last purchase, an 18V
green Bosch has now been returned due to a failing motor bearing, and my
new tool has arrived. It's an 18V Makita. It's lovely. And it came with
a free mini TV!

I'm off to spend some quality time with it. Pictures to follow.

I've got one too but I only got a free fleece with mine. Still a
fantastic tool though and the torque is amazing. Currently my third
favorite tool. ( the others being a rotherberger propane torch and a
wrecking bar)

Nick