Mike Lewis

"v" wrote in message
On 1 May 2005 13:29:50 -0700, someone wrote:

My bet is that it does have a photocell but that the cell or eye is not
readily distinguishable.

Then why does it go on in the daytime, and off at night? A blocked or
defective photocell would be on all the time, or off, or flaky, and
that's not what they are reporting.

Where exactly have they looked? The control does not have to be
anywhere near the light itself. Next to the breaker panel is a
polular place.

A photocell next to the breaker???? I would think that the
photocell is in the vacinity of the light and most likely directly
attached to it.