deep in some

I'd look at Wickes - well built, good service, good prices and good
delivery.
I have used them for a kitchen and one fitted bedroom. The other
fitted
bedroom I used MFI and to be honest never again. Not only were parts
missing
and damaged on delivery, but they had sold me items from a range which
was discontinued without pointing this out to me. So when I reported
the
parts missing and damaged they told me they could not replace any parts
-
despite the fact the range was still on sale.

For the damaged part and one of the missing parts, it took me 6 months
and
letters to the MD to convince them to open a box of the same unit that
they
still had in their warehouse to get the parts I needed as their spares
dept.
could not supply the items. For the one remaining missing part I had
almost camp out in one of their showrooms to convince them to remove
said
part from a display model.

So MFI never again.......Wickes I'd recommend them....IKEA I know
nothing !!!