John Stumbles wrote:
Stephen wrote:

Hi

I hope someone can help with this.

I have an existing waste pipe at the front of the house for bath

and
basin bathroom waste water. It's 9ft approx high.

We plan to install a toilet in the bathroom with a Durgo valve and
change the waste to a 4 inch pipe the same height.

We are using the Durgo valve as we don't want to run the soil pipe

the
full height of the house at the front. The base of the old waste

pipe
will be upgraded to provide correct drainage for toilet waste.

You can't use a durgo outside

Sorry for confusion. Durgo inside bathroom and attached to internal
soil pipe. A branch from this pipe goes outside to new soil pipe.