Goedjn

Actually that's what's great about this country - we are empowered by the
constitution to remove an illegitimate government, regardless of how many
right wing religious fanatics happen to support it. We really need to get
this religious nonsense OUT of the government.

Actually, you're not. You're empowered to keep the TOOLS needed to
overthrow an illegitimate government, but it's assumed that by the
time you find it necessary to USE them, questions of legalty will be
more or less mooted by the question of whether you succeed.