The Natural Philosopher

Tony Eva wrote:

wrote:

Hi

The wife and I (well...more the wife) are looking to replace the
kitchen and are looking at MFI and IKEA as potential suppliers. The MFI
kitchen looks good and has a good price, but I would like anyone's
thoughts before I take the plunge.

I recently put in my Ikea kitchen and can throw a few more thoughts into
the general pool:

Pros:

* (In my case) drove to Ikea on a Saturday morning - everything in
stock, ferried it all back home (had to make two trips with an estate
car) - job done in a day. No waiting for delivery, and there was not.
One. Single. Thing. Missing. In £1500 worth of wall and base units. I
was well impressed :-)

Most expensive MFI kitchen I have installed was a shade over £600...