The Natural Philosopher

Jim Alexander wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Hi

The wife and I (well...more the wife) are looking to replace the
kitchen and are looking at MFI and IKEA as potential suppliers. The MFI
kitchen looks good and has a good price, but I would like anyone's
thoughts before I take the plunge.

Can anyone help?

Couple of points, the lack of pipe space at the rear of IKEA units is a pain
and MFI take the delivery risk but there are bound to be some parts out of
stock at IKEA.

Apart from that there are sizing differences which may make a diference, for
example MFI drawer units are 600mm and IKEA are 400mm. Ditto tall units are
different widths. That might make a difference if you are tight for space.

You can get 400mm drawer...in most MFI ranges

IMHO MFI are excellent value for money assuming you get the (almost
permanent) sale prices.

Jim A