The Natural Philosopher

Hi

The wife and I (well...more the wife) are looking to replace the
kitchen and are looking at MFI and IKEA as potential suppliers. The MFI
kitchen looks good and has a good price, but I would like anyone's
thoughts before I take the plunge.

If there is anything worse than MFI it has to be Ikea.

(actually I have used MFI - well Hygena units actually - quite
extensively. They are not too bad. Should do 6-10 years without
completely disintegrating in a busy kitchen, which is par for the
course, and they do have backs on em to hide pipes and wires behind..)

Can anyone help?

THanks
Tony