Travis Jordan

Ross Herbert wrote:
Ever heard of email? If you outline the problem you are experiencing,
and hint that you might spread the news about their product
reliability to prospective purchasers (tactfully), you might just get
a sensible answer. You haven't anything to lose by trying. It has
worked for me in the past.

You have had better luck than I.

At the moment I have three more-than-one-week old "customer support"
requests out to computer hardware manufacturers.

1) ATI
2) Gigabyte
3) nVidia

Two of these manufacturers use automated robotic mail processors - their
I reported the inability to use the system's built-in "Help" function (a
bug), and asked where I might find a full set of online help files. The
robot replied that I should use the built-in "Help" function....yeah,
right.