John Harlow

There is no longer a "United States". The states are no longer
United. and that Bush dictator is the biggest threat to the whole
world, until someone gets the ****er. That moron is the worst
terrorist in world history

...Yawn..... still another political wacko freak comes out of the
woodwork. Leave the country if you don't like it, asswipe.

Actually that's what's great about this country - we are empowered by the
constitution to remove an illegitimate government, regardless of how many
right wing religious fanatics happen to support it. We really need to get
this religious nonsense OUT of the government.