Never Enough Money

Default Sliding Miter Saw Table

I ahve a 12" DeWalt Sliding miter saw and I need a portable table (as
in moveable, not small) for it.

I've seen Norm's at
http://www.newyankee.com/getcategory3.cgi?Workshop

I just don't want to spend the money for the plans....

Does anyone know the approximate dimensions of this table?

Judging by the photo of it with Norm (found in Norm's Album), I'd guess
it is about 3 feet tall, and about 6 feet long w/o the "wings". I don't
know if the "wings" retract or come off or what....

Does his table include some way to fine adjust or is it once it's built
it stays?

On a related topic, how 'bout the miter saw accessories at

http://www.biesemeyer.com/miter_radial/index.htm ?