David

Your question peaked my interest in the LS, so I took a look at
Woodpecker's website. I own their Twin Linear and wondered if the LS
has offset fences as well. From what I could see of their description,
it doesn't. That's a feature I'd be loath to give up. I like the TL
for it's accuracy and repeatability in setting the fence back to an
original position after moving it. Quality is top notch. Years ago I
looked at the Jointech and thought their stuff was of equal quality, but
in the end, I decided on the TL. I don't think you can go wrong with
either brand.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but I've not looked at the most recent
models. I glanced at the demo of the LS recently, but since I wasn't in
the market I didn't look it over closely.

Be prepared to build or buy a DEEP router table to hold those fences.
They take up a lot of room behind the bit.

Dave

wrote:

Looking for some current advice. Just putting the final touches on my
offset router table. 32"x48" laminated top/bottom on a nicely designed
cabinet with Benchdog's ProLift and a Bosch 1617 (for now).

Question: Incra or Jointech? Most feedback is dated to older Incra
systems. I haven't been able to find much input on Incra's 'new' LS
Super System - looks remarkably similiar to Jointech's system.
Jointech's system seems to be highly regarded by the input I've read
here. That was the direction I was leaning until I started poking
around Incra's site.

Thoughts?
KB