Default Incra LS Super System vs Jointech CabinetMaker System

Looking for some current advice. Just putting the final touches on my
offset router table. 32"x48" laminated top/bottom on a nicely designed
cabinet with Benchdog's ProLift and a Bosch 1617 (for now).

Question: Incra or Jointech? Most feedback is dated to older Incra
systems. I haven't been able to find much input on Incra's 'new' LS
Super System - looks remarkably similiar to Jointech's system.
Jointech's system seems to be highly regarded by the input I've read
here. That was the direction I was leaning until I started poking
around Incra's site.

Thoughts?
KB