t wrote:
Is there a chuck that will fit on a speeder wrench to make it a de

facto
bit and brace? B and B's are hard to come by, was trying to see if

could make one of my speeders do double duty. Helpful when working

on
fence posts way out in the pasture away from a drop cord, and don't

need
recharging.

Tim

see:
http://www.garrettwade.com/jump.jsp?...oductID=106391

You might have to cut and paste

Was plastered on the back of a new catalog. As far as braces are
concerned, both the local Ace and True Value still have them, with
plastic furniture they were like $15. The bits are what costs. My dad
used them all the time for boring holes in walls for running house
electrical wiring and conduits, he claimed that it was a lot safer than
power drilling since he could stop immediately when he hit a pipe or
wire in the wall. With the proper bit, you could hook the wire through
a hole in the bit and fish it back through, too. Have a couple of
those, still.

Stan