Gunner

On Mon, 02 May 2005 16:06:45 GMT, (Dave Mundt) wrote:

slam the door with the windows closed, the glue bond can pop between
the body and the glass before it's fully set. Resulting in odd wind
noises and rain leaks, and a rusted out pillar if water gets trapped.

-- Bruce --

And...if the volume of, I THINK "Modern Miracles" that I
saw on Discovery Channel a bit ago is correct...it can impact
the rigidity and strength of the vehicle itself, as the glass IS
a structural element in the vehicles now (got to love that tinfoil,
unibody construction!)
However, I suspect that in the overall sense, the worst
annoyance WOULD be the whistles and leaks.
Regards
Dave Mundt

Thats what duct tape is for.

gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke