Stormin Mormon

I had the same problem. I stuffed as many crumpled news papers as I could
into the tire, that helped a little.

I think the real answer is go to the tractor supply place and get an inner
tube.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
news The tire went flat on my wheelbarrow, and came loose from the rim. I
have tried everything to get that tire inflated, but can not get it to
seal well enough around the rim to be able to get the air to start
filling it. There's got to be some sort of trick to this. Anyone
know? The tire is not bad, it just wont expand to the rim. I have
tried to lean on it, work it against the rim with my hands (I can get
one side on the rim, but not the other), and even tried to tie a rope
tightly around it. I never have this much trouble with car tires as I
am with this stupid little tire.

Joe