Simon

Default Looking for for 6V 0.5A solar panel

Hello -

I'm looking for a solar panel or panels to supply up to 0.5A at around 6V
(for powering a small IP camera), preferably with built-in regulation, for
permanent installation outdoors. The camera can't see at night, so battery
backup is not required. The ones at RS, Maplin and Farnell seem to be either
tiny ones that can't supply the current, or hefty and expensive 12V units
that would require external step-down circuitry.

It looks like my combination of requirements will cost around £200 - any
ideas on how I might achieve them more cheaply?

Thanks

Simon