The Watcher

On Sun, 01 May 2005 20:21:07 -0700, Clark Magnuson
wrote:

Examples of an actors with work despite his anti-Holywood values would
be Clint Eastwood or John Wayne.

I dunno, Clark. Clint is catching a lot of hell from the Christian Right for
seeming to support the idea of assisted suicide in "Million Dollar Baby."
--
Ed Huntress

O'REILLY: And then it gets blown up into an issue film, the euthanasia.
Did that surprise you?

EASTWOOD: .... in the old days, it was everybody was talking about the
knee- jerk liberals. Now we have sort of the knee-jerk conservative
group that has ...
====================

He is, like me, a libertarian.

I am horrified at the raping and pillaging being done by the conquering
liberals now in control of the media, schools, and entertainment.

If we could just get the conservatives back on their feet and in balance
with liberals, I might side with the liberals again. But for now, the
liberals are cruel masters with their commie-fag-junkie-gun control-
anti family propaganda agenda.

If we all got issued a machine gun, the schools taught creationism,

Yeah, especially the MEDICAL schools, eh?

(snip)