Gunner

On Mon, 02 May 2005 00:46:13 GMT, "Vaughn"
wrote:

"Roger Hull" wrote in message
us.net...
BTW, the local
Ford dealer quoted me $734 for the window!!!!! Any help appreciated.

Perhaps this is something special, but in general the auto dealer is the
last place I would go for auto glass (or most anything else).
Have you tried an auto glass place? Failing that, ask at a collision shop
and/or an insurance adjuster where they would go to get the job done.

No idea where you are at..but in California...most of the Pick A Part
places have subbed a couple guys to install glass. Cheaper than even
the glass shops for new and you can get used glass VERY cheap.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke