Tom Gardner

Ok, sorry...I use synthetic compressor oil from Grainger, second choice is a
non-detergent (keeps water suspended) like Shell Rotella, although anything
will do...keep an eye on it and change it once in a while. Your Quincy will
last FOREVER! You'll have to take out the valve disks and clean the carbon
off once in a while (yearly under daily use).

"JB" wrote in message
Hi Guys,

I am looking for recommendations and a source for compressor oil. It is
for my Quincy 325 Compressor. I went to HD and Lowes and they do not have
much of a selection and I am not sure if what they sell is compatible with
Quincy.

Thanks.

Joe...