Roger Shoaf

"Vaughn" wrote in message
news

"Roger Hull" wrote in message
s.net...
BTW, the local
Ford dealer quoted me $734 for the window!!!!! Any help appreciated.

Perhaps this is something special, but in general the auto dealer is

the
last place I would go for auto glass (or most anything else).
Have you tried an auto glass place? Failing that, ask at a collision shop
and/or an insurance adjuster where they would go to get the job done.

I second this notion. I had a windshield installed parts and labor for
about $225 in my Mercedes and they came to my office.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.