Gunner

On Sun, 01 May 2005 06:48:56 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 01 May 2005 08:02:11 GMT, the inscrutable Gunner
spake:

Bravo!!!

Whatcha carrying?

A nice, light, (and loud) KelTec P-11. I've wanted something on me
when I go out to photograph the backwoods with a couple grand worth
of camera equipment.

The 9mm out of that short barrel is not known for being a critter
stopped of any note. But if you are comfortable with it..shrug.
Lots of online projects for the KelTecs btw

http://www.perkloafm.com/projects2.html

Feel free to email, if it bothers you to post here.

Gunner, normally with an AMT .45 DAO somewhere about his person.
Though there may be a custom Series 70 .45 tucked away, depending on
location, season and risk factors.
Or a 57 S&W, or....

The guys at the range asked me about the 4" dia. pole sticking up from
the back of my pickup bed. I was going to tell them of my little M2
http://www.olive-drab.com/images/firearms_mg_m2.jpg and watch their
eyes light up (as they'd ask me to go shooting with them, and BRING
THE TRUCK!, I'm sure), I would have laughed and told them the truth:
It was the pickup crane mount. snort Instead, I just told the truth.

I found that my welds didn't hold on that puppy, either. I think I'll
do some more practice welding today, then re-weld the bracket.

Also known as Ma Deuce. Not real concealable, but in certain
situations...invaluable G

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke