I think that I usually spend as much or more time figuring out how I am
going to make something, than I do actually making it. Then there is
always the "whoops" factor, and I can't ever seem to get a job done
without at least one whoops. The project, always seems to take way
longer than I expect, even on my production pieces. I was semi-pro
(made enough money to support my habbit, but not enough to quit the day
job) for 10 years, and have been pro for 2 years. I am getting faster,
and more importantly better. Most important is fun and satisfaction.
robo hippy