D. Mo

"Nick Bozovich" wrote in message
news:zwWce.9855$r81.265@trnddc02...
I got the DeWalt 706 dual bevel compound miter - It's GREAT!! Plus, when

bought it, the price was right - Lowe's 20% off sale plus I got an

employee
discount through a family member. Great saw -

Nick B

Oh of course you'd go with the De Walt being an employee of Lowes. Now for
a more balance veiw, that of a Home Depot employee. :-D

We just opened a new store here in NH and well when we were fitting shelving
we could mark down any tool we needed for store use. We used a Dewalt.
Like all lines some of Ridgid is better than others.

D. Mo