carl mciver

"Cliff" wrote in message
SNIP

| I suppose I can simply
| hold Cliff up as an example, but I suspect a serious communist (rather
than
| a wannabe) will at least have some perspective to argue with.
|
| Found those "WMDs" yet?

I'm still waiting for some reasonable discussion from your direction,
but all I keep hearing is the same old thing. As a matter of fact, the
_exact_ same old thing. There's no point in using facts and logic with
folks like you, so we don't even bother trying to refute your arguments
anymore.
If you could use your brain instead of letting "journalists" who publish
their crap on the web think for you, it might actually be enlightening. I
know that when you wake up in the morning you need to decide whether to stay
in bed or go **** (well, you could do both, but I'll give you some credit)
that is actually free will and independent thought, and the relief from
letting the drug residue drain from your body is a direct result of that
minute decision, and you still have the option to continue to think for
yourself for the rest of the day. Some of us have more experience at it
than others, noted merely by the nature of our responses.
I'm paraphrasing here, but someone once said "Better to keep your mouth
shut and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."