Upscale

"Dave Mundt" wrote in message
I will say that I have seen a number of times where the camera
has panned away from what looks to me like an obvious error in cutting
the stock, and, it is never mentioned.

Not to criticise Norm's skill because I'm sure I'll never be in his league,
but once in awhile I see him do something really unsafe. I'm not talking
about stuff like cutting wood on the tablesaw without the guard because I
know it's been removed for photography purposes.

The one time he made a cut on the tablesaw that really made me cringe was
the time when he was constructing the four poster bed. He'd glued together
the strips of wood for the curved sections that connected the tops of the
four posts. He then took this curved piece and freehand, cut strips off it
with the tablesaw. Except for sections of this curved piece that
intermittently touched the tablesaw bed, the rest of it was held by him in
mid air as he fed it though. I was gritting my teeth as he did it.