Nick Bozovich

I got the DeWalt 706 dual bevel compound miter - It's GREAT!! Plus, when I
bought it, the price was right - Lowe's 20% off sale plus I got an employee
discount through a family member. Great saw -

Nick B

" wrote in message
oups.com...
RIDGID power tools are made by Techtronic Industries out of Hong Kong.
TTI, as they are known, recently acuired MILWAUKEE brand power tools.
They also own RYOBI, HOMELITE, and DIRT DEVIL.

RIDGID is to RYOBI what DeWalt is to Black & Decker.

I happen to be in the market for a 12" Compound Miter Saw. I own many
DeWalt tools and they have treated me well for the most part.

When I go to Chicago (135 miles from home) I always eat at the same 2
restaurants (Mia Francesca and Greek Islands for you Chicagoans). I do
so because I know I can count on a great meal every time. But, I
always wonder what I'm missing out on.

The question is:

Should I buy the trusted DeWalt, or in the name of trying something
new, go with the RIDGID?