Larry Jaques

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 22:43:47 GMT, the inscrutable Gunner
spake:

--snip--
However, it is well documented that there were many many actual active
Communists in Hollywood.

Sure, why not? Wherever there's money to be spread around, there they
are. Kinda like politicians on both sides of the aisle, wot?

But I rather doubt any of them were landing
on beaches etc. They tend to want to save their own skins......

Sure they'll be landing on beaches. In Santa Monica, Newport, and
Laguna, and (most importantly) Malibu, right?

To get it back to a metal content, I'm now licensed to pack it.
Took the NRA course the 15th, got the paperwork, got it filled out
and was printed on the 18th, and my license came in the mail today,
2 weeks earlier than promised. AFAIK, they didn't even check my
references. That surprised me.

"Let's sing praise to Aphrodite || www.diversify.com
She may seem a little flighty, || Full Service Websites
but she wears a green gauze nighty, || PHP Applications
And she's good enough for me." || SQL Database Development