carl mciver

"Gunner" wrote in message
SNIP

| However, it is well documented that there were many many actual active
| Communists in Hollywood. But I rather doubt any of them were landing
| on beaches etc. They tend to want to save their own skins......

They also obsess when they don't get their way, whine, moan, and
generally become a pain in the ass. They love to talk politics, but are far
less likely to actually vote (oh, wait, that one applies to most of us!) I
forgot to mention the current ones love to try to antagonize others rather
than discuss things in a rational manner. As if yelling and insults ever
won an argument or changed any minds. They prefer not to discuss things
with someone that's not "their kind" because then they'd have to think about
the real reasons they hold the positions they do. I suppose I can simply
hold Cliff up as an example, but I suspect a serious communist (rather than
a wannabe) will at least have some perspective to argue with.