Gunner

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 18:12:32 +0000 (UTC),
wrote:

In misc.survivalism Gunner wrote:

"In contrast to the ideals, opinions and feelings of today's
"Hollywonk" the real actors of yester-year loved the United States.

Naw, they were a bunch of Communists!!

Didn't you hear?

No, I didnt. According to the data..the ones mentioned were
Republicans (not counting the Brits)
However, it is well documented that there were many many actual active
Communists in Hollywood. But I rather doubt any of them were landing
on beaches etc. They tend to want to save their own skins......

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke