Ian Stirling

Michael Mcneil wrote:
"tom patton" wrote in message

I have been putting up the rafters in my extension 10 rafters 220x45x4.5
metres.Started screwing them together with philips screws got bored after
100 and thought a Paslode would work better.

I can't understand the premise for the rest of the post.

snip
Apart form the fact that a man who can't knock in nails shouldn't be
allowerd on a roof, never mind run the job, you should not have been
allowed near a nailgun on the ground, never mind in the sky.

How do you take the nails out if the rafters need moving?

You're misunderstanding.
The nailgun is an ideal motivational tool for management.