Bob Eager

Default Air conditioning in April - good grief

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:30:10 UTC, rnet[dot]co[dot]uk
(Simon Gardner) wrote:

In actual fact, all sorts of working from home is perfectly legal - and
indeed actively encouraged - so called tele-working for instance or IT
jobs. Very large varieties of work could be conducted at home and the list
is growing. Government and local authorities encourage this for all sorts
of sound reasons - from being better for "the family", for carers, for
disabled people for parents of the very young, for part timers - as well as
being often much more socially, ecologically and environmentally sound.

And the reason I'm working at home today is because my small son is
unwell... as you say, it's better.

other impact on your neighbours: Things like running a large commercial car
repair shop in the street, 24 hour light engineering, a knocking shop or a

The knocking shop is next door, and the council were mainly concerned
that they hadn't notified 'change of use'. I am NOT joking.

--
Bob Eager
begin by not using Outlook Express...