Larry Jaques

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 12:23:50 -0700, the inscrutable "SteveB"
spake:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 16:44:42 -0700, the inscrutable "SteveB"
spake:

Hossfeld benders have many many many attatchments for bending all sorts of
stuff. I guess a well stocked shop would lay out $ome $erioius ca$h for a
full set of tooling on the chance that they might need them all at one
time
or another. It would be different for the home garage mechanic.

I figured it'd pay for itself in one project.

If you are onto a project that will pay for a full Hossfeld setup, I am
impressed!

Go for it.

Um, I was referring to the $40 Homier bender which they were rude
enough to advertise but not take to the sale with them. sigh

--== May The Angst Be With You! ==--
-Yoda, on a bad day
--
http://diversify.com Ending Your Web Page Angst.