Larry Jaques

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 06:35:27 -0700, the inscrutable Larry Jaques
spake:

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 01:14:07 GMT, the inscrutable "Keith Marshall"
spake:

I've seen one at their truckload tool sale and it looks nearly identical to
the one I bought from Harbor Freight. They're pretty handy to have on hand.
I've even made a die for bending 3/4" square tubing with it and it works
great!

My only complaint is that the pins bend too easily but one of these days
I'll probably replace them with 5/8" hitch pins and that should solve the
problem. :-)

Thanks for the heads-up and tip, Keith.

UPDATE: I went to the truckload tool sale this morning, stood in line
for half an hour, then filed in with the rest of the herd. After 20
minutes and 3 rings around each aisle and stack, I came to the
stunning conclusion that THERE WERE NO BENDERS AT THE SALE despite the
ad showing them. I then stood in the line to the cashier since there
were no Homier guys on the floor. After another 20 minutes, I got to
a cashier and asked him if they could check for the item. "Well, it
should be out there in the middle of the floor in one of those
stacks." was all I got out of him. He had no way to check, nobody to
check with, and no clue as to what the term "customer service" meant.
I left with a single item, a $2 umbrella for my neighbor. GDMFBASOBs.

Homier Corporate will be getting a nice letter from me in the very
near future.

--== May The Angst Be With You! ==--
-Yoda, on a bad day
--