Douglas Adams

www.agile-systems.com

"Karl Townsend" remove .NOT to reply wrote
in message news

"Douglas Adams" wrote in message
Take a good look at Mach2 for your CNC controls.

This is a good choice for a hobby machine with little to no I/O. Art F.

has
the best support I've seen on any product. But, if you got real servos

(not
step drivers to baby units), tool turrets, tool changers, control panels,

or
anything else like on an industrial machine; Mach2 won't get it.

I like Camsoft, I'm sure there are other good controls. The learning curve
on doing a retrofit is a steep one. The job gets much easier after two or
three.

Karl