"Since you hired a hack...its obvious that he isnt going to claim your
job on
his taxes, but boy...what if he did...
I love it when I send subs 1099s and they freak out....tough ****...I
got
mine, you got yours and the governt gets theirs. "

But boy what if did? What the hell are you talking about? Like if he
pays taxes on it then the IRS is gonna come after me? Whether someone
who did a job for me pays his taxes or not is his problem, not mine.
Your ignorance is unbounded. Sure you have to give subs a 1099. You
know why? Because you are contracting the subs in the course of your
business. Maybe you should read the instructions for form 1099
sometime:

"Trade of business reporting only. Report on Form 1099-Misc only when
payments are made in the course of trade or business. Personal
payments are not reportable"

Clearly homeowners are not required to file a 1099 when they get
someone to do a repair. Anybody else on this thread ever file one for
a repair job they had done, regardless of who does it? Of course not,
cause it's improper and just plain silly.

As are the rest of your arguments. Like asking me if I know where a
repairman's tools came from. I don't know or check where anyone's
tools came from. You're the one claiming they must be taken from work.
Maybe that's what you do, so you expect it.