Wild Bill

I've found that some online catalogs are difficult to locate certain parts,
particularly connectors. Sizes, separate terminals etc.

If you can't find the connector quickly, you could just use ribbon cable to
replace the flex circuit. Strip and solder at both ends, keeping the same
orientation of the original connectors/connections.
This will work well for low voltage signal cables that don't need to move
constantly (like CD or scanner heads).

WB

"John" wrote in message
nk.net...
I have an Accu rite DRO on my 9X42 thi is a two axis model. The problem

is
that some of the keys do not work and I have found that there is bad

contact
between the etched ribbon connector that goes from the keyboard to the
circuit board. This has a connector that is called an amp trio mate.

Now
no one out there is willing to sell me one or two pieces but rather a min

of
480 pcs at .25 cents a piece. anybody know where I should go looking for
such components. I have a surplus place about 50 minutes drive, I'd

rather
just order the specific product I need pay S+H and get it.
thanks,
JOhn