Default Large Mirror

you will find more affordable acrylic mirror on the following page,
http://www.diyplastics.com/acrylicmirror.htm

you would buy "glass" mirror from a glass merchant or glazier, you MUST ask
for safety backed mirror, 6mm thick at this sort of size would be advisable,
fixed with mirror clips,
as a glass cutter I would NOT advise that you drill any mirror,
tiles look what they are, cheap,
sorry to disagree with the (well meaning) advice given in replies to your
post
kind regards
"Stephen Gower" wrote in message
There is a space above the tiles above the bath in our bathroom
that is 107cm high and 166cm wide. We're redocorating and would
like to make this bit of wall mirror, in order to make the room
feel bigger (it's very cramped, with the sink overlapping the bath,
for example). Ideally, the mirror will extend right up to the wall
to make this effect work really well. I've looked at the acrylic
mirror from http://www.diy-plastics.co.uk but I'd be worryed about
scratch marks appearing.

On the other hand, I just don't know where to begin with glass
mirror - do I just find a glazier and ask them? Would they cut
something this large and how would I mount it? Am I crazy to even
consider it over the bath like this? Any comments welcome!

--
Selah
Sorry I fed the troll earlier