Ed Bailen

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 04:09:04 GMT, "toller" wrote:

"Greg O" wrote in message

"Ken Yee" wrote in message
. 47.166...
Anyone ever try this? The CFM rating is too high to believe for
something so small...

You new around here?
How about this one?
I have one, many here do, and it is a steal at the sale price.
Greg

I've been dissatisfied with my 1.5hp 16a DC; so maybe I will try this 2hp
14a unit.
Not only is it more powerful, but it uses less power!

Don't fool yourself. If the power going in is lower, the power coming
out is lower. The only way a lower HP unit could draw more AC power
would be if it's efficiency was a lot lower. That difference in power
woould have to show up as heat -- a LOT of heat. It's much more
likely that HF is inflating their HP rating.

Regards,
Ed