john smith

N0 !

"Karl Townsend" remove .NOT to reply wrote
in message .net...
We're starting to scout around for another CNC mill. I plan on adding a
new retrofit control to an older machine in good mechanical condition. It
would be GREAT if we could find a machine that uses our existing tooling,
NMTB40 and BT45. (You can spend more on tool holders than on the machine)

Anway, I didn't know they made ATCs for NMTB40 until I spotted this:

Anyone have experience with this machine? I've not heard of it. In
particular, does the ATC work well? Have I been sleeping under a rock, are
ATCs for NMTB40 readily available?

P.S. Anybody want to buy a Bandit?

Karl