Debbie the Dogged

In article ,
says...
"GC" wrote...

Ditto on the A S champion.Bought one few months ago,works better than
any old style toilet I've had.

According to Terry Love, the Champion is good, but the Totos' single-flush
capabilities are 50%+ better (
http://www.terrylove.com/crtoilet.htm).
Prices are similar for equivalent models.

Also read owners' comments about the Champions. They may be fixed by now,
but it appears they are more troublesome than the Toto Drakes.

I bought a low-end Toto commercial model (actually, I think it's the
cheapest one they offer in any line) about 4 - 5 years. I needed
something small because I have a tiny bathroom, and I wanted something
that was relatively inexpensive but still flushed well with only 1.8
gallons, and the salesguy at the local plumbing store raved about Totos.
He was right - I *love* it. Flushes far better than the mid-80's 3.5
gallon one the previous owners installed. No problems with it at all.
--
Debbie the Dogged das at spamcop dot net
"Poodles are space aliens who think they've disguised