Jonathan Telfer

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 01:16:06 -0700, Graham Mead wrote:

Hi I'm currently looking for a slide mitre saw and have whittled the
options down to three models which are

Elektra KGS303, Bosch GCM10S and the Makita LS1013, Which when you
include the price of a stand are all similar cost.

I was just wondering if anyone could give me their opinion on using
these (or one of them) good or bad as this would help me decide. Or
possibly an alternative around the £450 mark.

Thanks to anyone who replies

Try "Andy Hall" in your google searches. I remember him talking about
this kind of thing a few months back. I recall the LS1013 was his
favourite and he clearly has a passion for good kit (+rightly so in my
opinion if you're out there Andy).
Alternatively, if you're any where near Axminster you can always go to
the showroom where they certainly have the 1013 set up upstairs.

Jon