Bob Eager

Default Air conditioning in April - good grief

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 07:27:39 UTC, Andy Hall wrote:

Oh, wow... I didn't know that that was still around. I have a
old copy of the desktop OS/2 Warp in the loft somewhere but haven't
run it for a very long time...

This is the latest version, with the latest fixpack no more than about 3
months old. Lots of it still around...and being marketed now as
eComStation by a third party.

One advantage of using NETBEUI is that there is no chance of a security
'leak' even if I misconfigure the firewall...!

That's certainly true.... :-) For a smallish network it makes good
sense.

Indeed...and despite IMM's ravings, it *is* a small network!
--
Bob Eager
begin by not using Outlook Express...