Conan The Librarian

Groggy wrote:

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:58:38 -0500, Conan The Librarian
wrote:

This coming from an Aussie?

Hey! Why you, you, knuckle-dragger you. May all your blades go blunt
and rusty Mr Vance!

OK, that does it, kangaroo-breath. You can call me names, but when
you mention blunt and rusty and my tools in the same sentence ...

You know, that previous sentence didn't come out quite like I
expected.

Good to read you Chuck, I haven't dropped in for a while and it's a
pleasure to see some old regulars rather than bovine minded kiddy
trolls.

You too, Greg. I usually just lurk these days, and watch for an
interesting subject or a poster I enjoy reading. Between all the
political bullcrap and the trolls (is alt.syntax.tactical still
around?), there just hasn't been a whole lot worth reading these days.

Chuck Vance