Ralph E Lindberg

In article ,
Avraham wrote:

Are you still up in An Tir? I'm surprised even fiberglassed plywood
stands up the blow strength there. My period-materials laminated
shield does fine here, but I don't know how it would do out there.
Avraham
huscarl, Calontir

Yup, actually there as been some effort to reduce the level of blows.
When Cire came back from a Gulf War, having gotten in trouble for what
they thought was an excessive blow we all had a little laugh. Cire is
not known for real hard hits, just solid firm ones.
BTW, do you know about the Yahoo-Group for period/sca/medieval
wood-working?

TTFN
Ralph (aka Ralg, insert alphabet soup here)

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv