skeezics

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 23:46:19 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

If you think made in China means poor quality, you are sadly mistaken.

It doe's and no i am not!

The
reason more is going to China is because the Chinese are willing to build
the products for the what they are really worth.

agreed

There really is no reason
in the world that a nail gun should cost $300, other than to pay a high
salary.

this is also true

I have to say, high union labor is running more jobs off to over
seas manufacturers.

possibly

It aint rocket science to build a nail gun and yet the
workers here think that they should be paid rocket science wages.

Well; living wage plays a part here. It cost a lot more to live here
than it does there. lets not forget that! And ummm... do ya think that
300 dollar nail gun is gonna get any cheeper just because pasload gets
it built cheeper in china? I think not.
More likely upper management will get a great big attaboy and a raise
for being so wise with our jobs and stock holders will see a larger
profit from their investment. meanwhile joe blue collar gets to look
for his next job. probly for less money and fewer benefites. gee son
sorry bout your college education fund but some chinaman needs that
money more than we do. unfortunatly the more jobs that are lost by
this practice the less money that will be spent to buy product and
sooner or later this buisness practice will bite us on the ass.

skeez