Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Try Newark Electronics and/or Resource Electronics
LLoyd

"John" wrote in message
nk.net...
I have an Accu rite DRO on my 9X42 thi is a two axis model. The problem is
that some of the keys do not work and I have found that there is bad
contact between the etched ribbon connector that goes from the keyboard to
the circuit board. This has a connector that is called an amp trio mate.
Now no one out there is willing to sell me one or two pieces but rather a
min of 480 pcs at .25 cents a piece. anybody know where I should go
looking for such components. I have a surplus place about 50 minutes
drive, I'd rather just order the specific product I need pay S+H and get
it.
thanks,
JOhn