Spehro Pefhany

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 01:04:09 -0700, the renowned "azotic"
wrote:

"AL" wrote in message
Look on the bright side. With so much business going overseas, high
quality manual and cnc machines can be had for cheap, at least in my area.

I can't comment on how to make money from a machine shop, but I agree with
others about developing a unique product and selling that.

If the product has a potentialy large market the folks in china will copy
your
product and flood the market before your pattent is approved.

Best Regards
Tom.

In partnership with your customer, who will courier samples over to
their suppliers at the first opportunity. Maybe before you've even
started making them in earnest yourself.

Not to be too negative, but you have to expect some of this, and be
happy when it doesn't happen too fast.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany