MikeMandaville

Mike Mandaville

I'm sorry about the caps lock key. My name is Steve Johnson. Able
Precision Machine is the name of the company I'm forming. Did not

think
the name of my company was really relevant to the questions I was
asking in the forum.

Hello, Steve.

And thank you for your polite response. I was referring to your
personal name, Steve Johnson, and not to your company name, Able
Precision Machine.

The machine tools that I own are decent and in the hands of a skilled
machinist such as myself very accurate. Although I don't currently
have the means to purchase CNC I'm starting the only way I can and

plan
on owning several cnc's in the next several years.

Did you have any helpful insight for me? Are you a machine shop

owner?
How do you go about finding new business? Do you wait for the

costumer
to come to you? Do you make calls and prospect around?

I was hoping that my suggestion of providing us with some decent
machine tools would provide you with some insight. Something else I
would like to see is a line of American-made diesel engines which are
designed for model airplanes. Right now such a product does not exist,
and so American model airplane enthusiasts must purchase from overseas
suppliers if they want a diesel engine.

If you don't make the machine tools or the diesels I will do so myself
anyway, so do whatever you want.

Steve Johnson
In my first year of business

Mike Mandaville